CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Background Issues

As I explore my family and friends blogs, I keep finding pages that offer free backgrounds. This is not good for me! I have become obsessed with backgrounds! I am hoping this goes away, but I just can't find one that I want to be set on. It is driving me crazy. So, you will probably see different backgrounds and headers often! I think it all depends on my mood though, which background I want for the moment. Has anyone else had this problem while getting started with this whole blogging thing?!

2 comments:

Pyper

Hey don't worry about it- I change my background on like a weekly basis :) I think everyone goes through it too :)

Dan n' Josie

Hey Kels, I need you to look at my header and tell me how you put cute words in yours...I think I wanna put a pic in mine with some cute words, so you should tell me how..

Post a Comment