CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 7, 2012

No one else is going to care about this, but I want to remember so I'm going to blog about it. Since getting pregnant, some of my favorite things have tasted so nasty! Costco salsa has been my favorite thing since the first time I tried it. I literally could eat an entire bottle (which is not small) in two days. Now the thought of it makes me queasy. I have had a bottle sitting in my fridge since I was only 8 weeks along, and every time I see it I get grossed out. I know, I should just throw it away! The other thing that makes me sick is meat! I used to love meat, but not right now! We went to Red Robin last weekend and I got the Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Wrap. Oh man, I love that wrap! I usually eat the whole thing and wish I had a little more. I couldn't even eat half of it. Every bite with chicken was so nasty. For the most part, everything I crave is healthy. I love salad, fruits, and even vegetables right now. I do have one major, unhealthy craving lately: Salt and Vinegar potato chips! YUM!

1 comments:

Heather @ The Unsophisticated Kitchen

Well healthy cravings are always the best kind! I couldn't eat meat when pregnant with Easton either but with Piper I craved hot dogs! Sick! I have hated those for my whole adult life but wanted them every day of those 9 months with her! Pregnancy does strange stuff to you! That's weird that you can't eat that salsa! And sad about the whiskey river wrap! I just had one of those the other day...mmmm! Anyways, I like these little updates...keep 'em coming:)! See you Sunday!

Post a Comment